- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 47
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoSome senior Taliban figures are ready to negotiate a ceasefire and might be ready to accept a long-term US military presence in Afghanistan as part of a comprehensive peace deal, according to a report to be published on Monday based on interviews with Ta ... Read more
- As Trump admin negotiates Afghan peace w/Taliban, some see defeat. Your view?
- After Syria, US allies fear Afghan pullout is next. Should US troops come ...
- 6000 days in Afghanistan, Taliban control large part country-what should US ...
- Trump retreats on Afghanistan pledges: will extend, expand the war. Right ...
- Billions in rare minerals tempt US to stay in Afghanistan. Good reason?
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?