- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 14
CNN/Money about 1M agoIt's true, online shopping didn't help matters, but the struggles of Toys "R" Us predate the boom in online shopping. Many of its wounds were self-inflicted. The company's biggest problem: It was saddled with billions of dollars in debt. That debt stopped it from making the necessary investment in stores. And that meant an unpleasant shopping experience that doomed the chain. The company told employees Wednesday that it would close or sell its US stores after 70 years in business. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-cheaper/easy 20% - About The Same 60% - N-prefer Stores 20%
- White House considering plan to drug test food stamp recipients. Good idea?
- Should US copy new UK law that forced companies to expose huge gender pay ...
- Trump tweets that Amazon causes 'tremendous loss to US', stock plunges: ...
- China warns US on trade: do you agree with Trump that China treats US ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?