- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 31
Spectator Magazine more than a year agoDavid Cameron’s New Year message is a rather sober one, but it’s not downbeat. The theme is ‘realism and optimism’ and the Tory leader’s aim is to demonstrate to voters that his policies are putting the country on the right track, and to that end he make ... Read more
- 22 dead in Manchester concert attack: can the war on terror ever be won?
- UK triggers Article 50, set to leave EU. Will the EU still be around in 2050?
- Scotland mulls independence vote ahead of Brexit: better for them in Europe?
- Tony Blair calls on Britons to rise up against Brexit. Can it still be ...
- UK court rules Brexit must be OK'ed by parliament. Will this change anything?
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?