- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 31
Spectator Magazine more than a year agoDavid Cameron’s New Year message is a rather sober one, but it’s not downbeat. The theme is ‘realism and optimism’ and the Tory leader’s aim is to demonstrate to voters that his policies are putting the country on the right track, and to that end he make ... Read more
- Should the UK hold a 2nd Brexit vote once negotiations are done, path is ...
- UK govt begs Prince Harry not to invite Obamas, skip Trump. Should he listen?
- Calls to ban Trump from UK after retweets anti-Muslim videos-why does he do ...
- Prince Harry to marry US actress Meghan Markle: would you marry into royalty?
- EU Chief suggests Brexit may not happen. Will the UK leave the EU in the end?
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?