- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 22
Worcester Telegram & Gazette more than a year agoGoogle Inc. avoided about $2 billion in worldwide income taxes in 2011 by shifting $9.8 billion in revenues into a Bermuda shell company, almost double the total from three years before, filings show. By legally funneling profits from overseas subsidiari ... Read more
- Amazon to pay $0 in fed tax on $11B profit. Feel they're doing anything ...
- Trump declares national emergency to get money for wall: Do you agree?
- NYC faces backlash over $3B in subsidies given to Amazon for new HQ. Good ...
- Trump ends shutdown temporarily with no wall, says he didn't lose. Agree?
- Fiery new Democrat Ocasio-Cortez calls for much higher taxes on rich. Agree?
- Has globalization kept its promise to help all or mainly benefited the ...