- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 22
Worcester Telegram & Gazette more than a year agoGoogle Inc. avoided about $2 billion in worldwide income taxes in 2011 by shifting $9.8 billion in revenues into a Bermuda shell company, almost double the total from three years before, filings show. By legally funneling profits from overseas subsidiari ... Read more
- Bloomberg pledges $70B to help black communities if he wins. Good idea?
- Biden to coal miners: 'learn to program'. Phase out coal or prop up the ...
- Trump tightens food stamp work requirements, 700K people to lose benefits. ...
- Black Friday online spending up 20%-where do you prefer to do holiday ...
- Retirement dying: when you reach retirement age will you stop working?
- Should the ban on US companies using bribes in foreign countries be removed?