- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 22
Worcester Telegram & Gazette more than a year agoGoogle Inc. avoided about $2 billion in worldwide income taxes in 2011 by shifting $9.8 billion in revenues into a Bermuda shell company, almost double the total from three years before, filings show. By legally funneling profits from overseas subsidiari ... Read more
- Are the US and the world heading for a recession - if so, will it be bad?
- Dem. Rep. Tlaib calls for $20/hr minimum wage. What do you think it should ...
- Liberal billionaires publish letter asking to pay higher taxes. Should they?
- Dow, S&P @ new records-Trump says economy healthier than it's ever been. ...
- Congress debates reparations for blacks over slavery: would that make sense?
- Should Western museums return artifacts to the countries they were taken ...