- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 22
Worcester Telegram & Gazette more than a year agoGoogle Inc. avoided about $2 billion in worldwide income taxes in 2011 by shifting $9.8 billion in revenues into a Bermuda shell company, almost double the total from three years before, filings show. By legally funneling profits from overseas subsidiari ... Read more
- Retirement dying: when you reach retirement age will you stop working?
- Facebook launching its own currency: should tech giants be able to do that?
- Should there be a new wealth tax on billionaires to address income ...
- White House says G7 summit to be held at Trump's Florida resort. Is that OK?
- Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg: 'no one deserves to have that much money.' ...
- 'Extinction Rebellion' protest draw wrath from stranded commuters. Good ...