- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 22
Worcester Telegram & Gazette more than a year agoGoogle Inc. avoided about $2 billion in worldwide income taxes in 2011 by shifting $9.8 billion in revenues into a Bermuda shell company, almost double the total from three years before, filings show. By legally funneling profits from overseas subsidiari ... Read more
- Woman fired from job for giving Trump the finger as motorcade passed. Fair?
- Trump, GOP push tax reform plan. Does it do enough to help poor, middle ...
- Forbes: Trump net worth down $600M:. Is being President good for his ...
- Companies sour on working from home: if it were up to you, would you allow ...
- GOP launches tax reform: simplifies, doubles deductible, cuts rates. Support?
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?