- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 22
Worcester Telegram & Gazette more than a year agoGoogle Inc. avoided about $2 billion in worldwide income taxes in 2011 by shifting $9.8 billion in revenues into a Bermuda shell company, almost double the total from three years before, filings show. By legally funneling profits from overseas subsidiari ... Read more
- Should US immigration favor skilled, educated, financially secure candidates?
- Democrats threaten govt. shutdown if DACA/Dreamers not resolved. Right move?
- Power suit's decline: should men wear suit, ties when they work in an office?
- Dow crosses 25,000 for the first time: growing bubble or just getting ...
- America's wealth obsession: secret of its success or root of coming decline?
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?