- Comments: 15 |
- Votes: 14
Huffington Post about 1M agoWASHINGTON - President Donald Trump's sudden decision not to impose tough new sanctions on Russia left many lawmakers dumbfounded this week and led some to question whether Trump had seriously undermined Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, who had announced the sanctions just a day prior. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-must Punish 50% - Convince Me 0% - N-evidence First 17% - N-wrong Policy 33%
- Have Trump's policies made the US more or less respected internationally?
- Toronto van terror leaves 10 dead: why don't more Islamic attacks hit the US?
- Russia, China pull closer, send US message: united are they stronger than ...
- Russian diplomats expelled from 20 nations over UK spy poisoning: new Cold ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?
- Trump pulls US out of 'deeply flawed' Iran nuclear deal: right decision?