- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 113
Boston Herald more than a year agoThe Church of England’s governing body blocked a move Tuesday to permit women to serve as bishops in a vote so close it failed to settle the question of female leadership and likely condemned the institution to years more debate on the issue. Th ... Read more
- Is Pope Francis trying to end child abuse crisis or helping in the coverup?
- Trump admin to back health workers who refuse care on religious grounds. ...
- Proposal: priests must turn in sex abuse reported in confession booth. Agree?
- Family told to remove 'Jesus' sign after neighbor says it's offensive. Fair?
- Do you believe in an afterlife of any kind or do we fade to nothingness?
- 17 dead in new school shooting: what must be done to prevent the next ...