- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 113
Boston Herald more than a year agoThe Church of England’s governing body blocked a move Tuesday to permit women to serve as bishops in a vote so close it failed to settle the question of female leadership and likely condemned the institution to years more debate on the issue. Th ... Read more
- Pompeo: US to lead intl. agency to fight for religious freedom. Like the ...
- Amid abuse scandals, Vatican rejects calls to break Confession secrecy. ...
- Church cancels school's 'Catholic' status after it won't fire gay ...
- Satanic Temple recognized by IRS as 'official house of worship'. Makes sense?
- Steep decline in religion in US since 1999: is that bad for society?
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?