- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 113
Boston Herald more than a year agoThe Church of England’s governing body blocked a move Tuesday to permit women to serve as bishops in a vote so close it failed to settle the question of female leadership and likely condemned the institution to years more debate on the issue. Th ... Read more
- Catholic Church rejects calls to report child abuse confessions. Is that OK?
- Archbishop calls on Pope to resign, says he knew of abuse. Agree?
- Vatican 'shame' over abuse of 1000 PA kids by 300 priests-will anything ...
- Pope Francis declares war on death penalty: unacceptable in all cases. Agree?
- Church suspends 'rapping priest': rap music not allowed in preaching. Agree?
- Study finds 2017 most miserable year globally since 2005. Surprised?