- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 113
Boston Herald more than a year agoThe Church of England’s governing body blocked a move Tuesday to permit women to serve as bishops in a vote so close it failed to settle the question of female leadership and likely condemned the institution to years more debate on the issue. Th ... Read more
- Church suspends 'rapping priest': rap music not allowed in preaching. Agree?
- Jeff Sessions uses Bible to justify separating families: would Jesus agree?
- New Denmark law banning all veils targets Muslim burqas, niqabs. Good idea?
- Valedictorian told he must remove references to Christ from speech: right ...
- French propose removing calls to violence from Quran-can a Holy Book be ...
- Zuckerberg backtracks on holocaust deniers' right to post-should FB block ...