- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 113
Boston Herald more than a year agoThe Church of England’s governing body blocked a move Tuesday to permit women to serve as bishops in a vote so close it failed to settle the question of female leadership and likely condemned the institution to years more debate on the issue. Th ... Read more
- Do good and evil exist in the universe or is it all in our heads?
- Church attendance up since Trump: are you more/less religious than in the ...
- Trump wants Scientology to have tax-free status revoked. Is it a real ...
- No archeological proof for Book of Genesis: is the Bible historically ...
- Pagan origins be damned, Halloween is huge: are you a fan of the holiday?
- Will the #MeToo movement lead to lasting change in how women are treated?