- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 107
Al Jazeera more than a year agoEgypt's top military official has made a rare public rebuke apparently directed at the powerful Muslim Brotherhood, declaring that the armed forces would not allow a "certain group" or "those pushed from outside" to dominate the country. ... Read more
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...
- Egyptians ignoring elections: is democracy the best system for every country?
- Egypt: Morsi, other Islamic leaders get death. Should sentences be carried ...
- 16 dead in clashes on 4th anniversary of Egyptian protests. Better off now?
- ISIS brides dad apologizes to UK: would you support your child no matter ...