- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 73
Yahoo! Health more than a year agoWith its huge reflecting pools, ringed by waterfalls and skyscrapers, and a cavernous underground museum still under construction, the National Sept. 11 Memorial and Museum at the World Trade Center is an awesome spectacle that moved and inspired some 4.5 million visitors in its first year. ... Read more
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell: suicide. Believe it?
- Gun license/permit needed for open carry in only 15 states. Require ...
- Only 13% of US police are female-would more policewomen make communities ...
- Father charged with manslaughter after twins die in hot car. Accident or ...
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?