- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 135
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoArchbishop Desmond Tutu has called for Tony Blair and George Bush to be hauled before the international criminal court in The Hague and delivered a damning critique of the physical and moral devastation caused by the Iraq war. ... Read more
- Is solitary confinement in prison equivalent to torture?
- Parkland deputy faces charges for not acting during school shooting. Fair?
- Is police violence due mainly to a few bad apples or is the system broken?
- Utah judge gets six month suspension for anti-Trump comments, posts. Fair?
- New AI can predict if you're a shoplifter. Should AI be used to prevent ...
- Weinstein's reported $44M settlement w/accusers: achieved something for ...