- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 135
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoArchbishop Desmond Tutu has called for Tony Blair and George Bush to be hauled before the international criminal court in The Hague and delivered a damning critique of the physical and moral devastation caused by the Iraq war. ... Read more
- Police shaming suspects with FB posts of their arrests, mugshots. Is that OK?
- Dubai launches robo-police cars. Would you prefer Robocops over human police?
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?
- Cosby's wife slams prosecutors, media after mistrial: was he unfairly ...
- Cop acquitted in Castile shooting. Has Blacklivesmatter movement helped ...
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?