- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 123
WCNC more than a year agoThe Supreme Court will take up California's ban on same-sex marriage, a case that could give the justices the chance to rule on whether gay Americans have the same constitutional right to marry as heterosexuals. The justices said Monda ... Read more
Results in this view: Legalize It 80% - States Decide 0% - Benefits Only 0% - Marriage=m/f 20%
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...
- Trump's court pick Kavanaugh wading through hearings: is approval a sure ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...