- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 123
WCNC more than a year agoThe Supreme Court will take up California's ban on same-sex marriage, a case that could give the justices the chance to rule on whether gay Americans have the same constitutional right to marry as heterosexuals. The justices said Monda ... Read more
Results in this view: Legalize It 80% - States Decide 0% - Benefits Only 0% - Marriage=m/f 20%
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?
- Sup. Court shift puts abortion, gay marriage back on table. Think they're ...
- Supreme Court by 5-4 says Trump has authority to impose travel ban. Right ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...
- Democrats set to filibuster Gorsuch: should Supreme Court picks need 60 ...
- DOJ faces criticism over babies alone in immigration courts: defensible?