- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 123
WCNC more than a year agoThe Supreme Court will take up California's ban on same-sex marriage, a case that could give the justices the chance to rule on whether gay Americans have the same constitutional right to marry as heterosexuals. The justices said Monda ... Read more
Results in this view: Legalize It 80% - States Decide 0% - Benefits Only 0% - Marriage=m/f 20%
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...
- Trump's court pick Kavanaugh wading through hearings: is approval a sure ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?
- Sup. Court shift puts abortion, gay marriage back on table. Think they're ...
- Supreme Court by 5-4 says Trump has authority to impose travel ban. Right ...
- Utah judge gets six month suspension for anti-Trump comments, posts. Fair?