- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 177
CNN more than a year agoBefore Tuesday night's debate, polls showed Mitt Romney had gained ground with women voters. But his comments about using "whole binders full of women" as a hiring aid while governor, whiffing on an equal pay law question, and alluding to helping women get home to cook dinner has landed the GOP presidential hopeful in verbal quicksand with some female voters. ... Read more
- Trump gives his presidency an A+: 'can I go higher?' What do you think?
- Trump, GOP decry voter fraud as recounts proceed: which party does it more?
- Trump fires natl. sec. official after Melania calls for it. OK to be ...
- Democrats add more wins as final midterm votes tallied: was it a Blue Wave?
- New Trump order: refugees can only apply at official border crossings. Agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...