- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 177
CNN more than a year agoBefore Tuesday night's debate, polls showed Mitt Romney had gained ground with women voters. But his comments about using "whole binders full of women" as a hiring aid while governor, whiffing on an equal pay law question, and alluding to helping women get home to cook dinner has landed the GOP presidential hopeful in verbal quicksand with some female voters. ... Read more
- Should Trump-Putin meeting interpreter be forced to testify, reveal details?
- US govt shutdown now longest in history. How do you think it will end?
- After Comey firing FBI probed why Trump seemed to push Russian interests. OK?
- Do you think a border wall improves security, reduces illegal immigration?
- Major networks to air primetime Trump speech to nation on border: should ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...