- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 177
CNN more than a year agoBefore Tuesday night's debate, polls showed Mitt Romney had gained ground with women voters. But his comments about using "whole binders full of women" as a hiring aid while governor, whiffing on an equal pay law question, and alluding to helping women get home to cook dinner has landed the GOP presidential hopeful in verbal quicksand with some female voters. ... Read more
- Trump interested in buying Greenland from Denmark. Like the idea?
- New rule for immigrants requires min. income, education for green cards. ...
- Would you boycott businesses that support opposing political points of view?
- Trump criticized after largest ICE raids of presidency nab 680-support them?
- El Paso shooter posted anti-Latino manifesto: does Trump share ...
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...