- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 177
CNN more than a year agoBefore Tuesday night's debate, polls showed Mitt Romney had gained ground with women voters. But his comments about using "whole binders full of women" as a hiring aid while governor, whiffing on an equal pay law question, and alluding to helping women get home to cook dinner has landed the GOP presidential hopeful in verbal quicksand with some female voters. ... Read more
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- July 4 poll: record low number of Americans are 'extremely proud'. Your view?
- Michael Cohen sounds like he may flip on Trump-should the President be ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?