- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 311
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoThe governments in both London and Edinburgh can do things that make them deeply unpopular with voters. Or events outside their control can tilt the outcome either way. Consider the wider world, which – against the trend of decades – is getting more frac ... Read more
- Should the UK hold a 2nd Brexit vote once negotiations are done, path is ...
- UK govt begs Prince Harry not to invite Obamas, skip Trump. Should he listen?
- Calls to ban Trump from UK after retweets anti-Muslim videos-why does he do ...
- Prince Harry to marry US actress Meghan Markle: would you marry into royalty?
- EU Chief suggests Brexit may not happen. Will the UK leave the EU in the end?
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?