- Comments: 9 |
- Votes: 15
The New York Times about 1M agoThe latest episode of the culture wars to wash into sports, and the news media that cover it, was prompted (unintentionally) by a broadcaster named Robert Lee. His employer, ESPN, announced Tuesday night that the name he shares with the Confederate general made him a poor choice for calling a University of Virginia football game in Charlottesville, where a recent protest over the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee left a woman dead and became part of the national dialogue. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-reasonable 13% - Convince Me 13% - N-feeds Backlash 0% - N-pc Gone Mad 75%
- #Metoo hashtag floods web with harassment claims. Is sharing stories helpful?
- Boy Scouts will now allow girls to join: families want to stay together. ...
- Extreme left 'antifa' anti-fascists hit for shady tactics. As bad as far ...
- Clooney a dad at 55, trend of older fathers-when is it too late for ...
- Vegas massacre still a mystery: more to the story than a lone crazed gunman?
- Rapist of 12-yr-old given joint custody of child by judge: can that make ...