- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 95
Fears grow after Turkey's military vote
Sydney Morning Herald more than a year agoDPA Turkey launched retaliatory strikes on Syrian targets on Thursday as parliament authorised further military action, but Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the decision was not a mandate for war. The two moves suggested that Turkey is preparing ... Read more
- US led Syria strikes a 'one time shot' to redraw red lines: what do you ...
- New Syria chemical attack: Trump says major decision within 48 hrs. What to ...
- Trump says ISIS nearly done, wants quick pullout of US forces from ...
- Syrian 'hell on Earth' as war deepens, spreads. Should the US be more ...
- As ISIS capital falls, Trump takes credit for them 'giving up'. Deserves it?
- Ivanka Trump floated as US's next UN rep after Nikki Haley goes. Good option?