- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 95
Fears grow after Turkey's military vote
Sydney Morning Herald more than a year agoDPA Turkey launched retaliatory strikes on Syrian targets on Thursday as parliament authorised further military action, but Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the decision was not a mandate for war. The two moves suggested that Turkey is preparing ... Read more
- Syrian 'hell on Earth' as war deepens, spreads. Should the US be more ...
- As ISIS capital falls, Trump takes credit for them 'giving up'. Deserves it?
- US reportedly halting military aid, training to Syrian rebels. Right move?
- Syria: Israel behind strike near Damascus. OK for them to hit enemies in ...
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Trump nominee to head CIA ran secret torture site. Should she be confirmed?