- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 95
Fears grow after Turkey's military vote
Sydney Morning Herald more than a year agoDPA Turkey launched retaliatory strikes on Syrian targets on Thursday as parliament authorised further military action, but Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the decision was not a mandate for war. The two moves suggested that Turkey is preparing ... Read more
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Syria chemical attack tests Trump foreign policy: how should the US react?
- Trump reverses US position on Syria: Assad can stay, political reality. ...
- Are suicide bombings against Assad supporters terror attacks or rebel ...
- Assad: US forces in Syria fighting ISIS are 'invaders'. Should US send more?
- Terror looms large over French vote: is terror effective in swaying ...