- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 97
New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks
The New York Times more than a year agoNew York City plans to enact a far-reaching ban on the sale of large sodas and other sugary drinks at restaurants, movie theaters and street carts, in the most ambitious effort yet by the Bloomberg administration to combat rising obesity. ... Read more
- Calls for Tide to remove Tide Pods from shelves after 'challenge' ...
- Medical advances shift abortion debate: at what point does human life begin?
- Trump bans 'transgender' 'diversity', 5 more words from CDC ...
- Severe flu season predicted, vaccine may be ineffective: do you get flu ...
- Do you believe healing crystals can improve your physical or mental health?
- Drill baby drill here: US set to become world's largest oil producer. ...