- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 97
New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks
The New York Times more than a year agoNew York City plans to enact a far-reaching ban on the sale of large sodas and other sugary drinks at restaurants, movie theaters and street carts, in the most ambitious effort yet by the Bloomberg administration to combat rising obesity. ... Read more
- 1/3 of global population under coronavirus lockdown. Should everyone stay ...
- Economies in freefall as nations shut down over coronavirus: right response?
- Trump calls national emergency vs. coronavirus: how has he handled the ...
- US coronavirus cases top 500: should sporting, other public events be ...
- Coronavirus claims first non-Chinese victim: does the epidemic worry you?
- Hunting on long, slow decline in the US. Are you sad to see it disappearing?