- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 97
New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks
The New York Times more than a year agoNew York City plans to enact a far-reaching ban on the sale of large sodas and other sugary drinks at restaurants, movie theaters and street carts, in the most ambitious effort yet by the Bloomberg administration to combat rising obesity. ... Read more
- High hopes for gene therapy cancer cure: when will most cancers be curable?
- Growing support for bipartisan health care plan. Is that the approach you ...
- Are drug companies to blame for the US epidemic of opioid addictions, deaths?
- Charlie Gard's parents accept end, fight to have him die at home-grant ...
- Obamacare repeal/replace falls apart-what do you think the GOP will finally ...
- Al Gore: still time to solve, avoid catastrophic climate change effects. ...