- Comments: 10 |
- Votes: 10
Yahoo News 27d agoWASHINGTON (AP) - Sometimes even the president of the United States needs somebody to vouch for him. No, Trump insisted Thursday, he did not have a temper tantrum a day earlier when he cut off a White House meeting with congressional Democrats after just three minutes. To prove it - in the middle of a meeting with farmers - he called on five members of his staff to bear witness to his demeanor. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-clearly 0% - Convince Me 38% - N-but Smart/foxy 0% - N-laughable 63%
- Trump launching 'Keep America Great' 2020 campaign: kept promises to voters?
- Trump would listen to foreign intel agents if they had dirt on opponents. OK?
- Political correctness 'a cancer on progressivism'. Backlash outweighs ...
- 21 Democratic candidates-not one open atheist: would an atheist be able to ...
- Trump admin pushing hard to add citizenship question to census. Do you agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...