- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 8
Yahoo News about 1M agoBritish parliament on Wednesday approved an amendment prohibiting a so-called no-deal Brexit, in which the U.K. would exit the E.U. without first securing alternative trade and immigration arrangements. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-via Laws 0% - Y-via New Vote 33% - Convince Me 0% - N-leave In End 67%
- UK residents to need 'porn pass' or age verification to watch porn. Good ...
- UK lawmakers set key Brexit vote-if they reject May's deal, what should ...
- EU to UK: can't renegotiate Brexit. What would you do if you were Theresa ...
- Theresa May pushes Brexit deal through cabinet. Has she led this process ...
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?
- EU President: rising populism, nationalism may end EU within 10 years. Agree?