- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 50
WFAA more than a year agoThe White House and Senate Republicans sorted through stubborn disputes over taxing the wealthy and cutting the budget to pay for Democratic spending proposals as Monday's midnight deadline for an accord avoiding the "fiscal cliff" drew ... Read more
- Trump's first 100 days coming to a close. How would you grade him so far?
- 67% of American think the Democratic Party is out of touch. Do you agree?
- Trump says being President is harder than he thought: could you do the job?
- Trump attacks protesters demanding tax returns: 'the election is over'. ...
- Trump U-turns on Russia/China/Syria/NATO… flexible, opportunistic or ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...