- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 50
WFAA more than a year agoThe White House and Senate Republicans sorted through stubborn disputes over taxing the wealthy and cutting the budget to pay for Democratic spending proposals as Monday's midnight deadline for an accord avoiding the "fiscal cliff" drew ... Read more
- Public impeachment hearings end: should the House vote to impeach?
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?