- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 50
WFAA more than a year agoThe White House and Senate Republicans sorted through stubborn disputes over taxing the wealthy and cutting the budget to pay for Democratic spending proposals as Monday's midnight deadline for an accord avoiding the "fiscal cliff" drew ... Read more
- Democrat takes solid GOP seat: do you think they'll retake Congress in 2018?
- Trump fires Tillerson: has US become stronger or weaker globally under Trump?
- Trump pardons sailor-leaked secrets-should Presidents be able to pardon ...
- Will revelation of extramarital affair with porn star hurt Trump politically?
- Trump names campaign manager for 2020 reelection: will he win a second term?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...