- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 50
WFAA more than a year agoThe White House and Senate Republicans sorted through stubborn disputes over taxing the wealthy and cutting the budget to pay for Democratic spending proposals as Monday's midnight deadline for an accord avoiding the "fiscal cliff" drew ... Read more
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Trump team defends removal of impeachment witnesses from NSA, White House. ...
- Trump approval rating up to 49% post impeachment trial-did it help or hurt ...
- Impeachment vote today in Senate: how would you vote if you were there?
- Would Nixon have been impeached in today's media, political environment?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?