- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 50
WFAA more than a year agoThe White House and Senate Republicans sorted through stubborn disputes over taxing the wealthy and cutting the budget to pay for Democratic spending proposals as Monday's midnight deadline for an accord avoiding the "fiscal cliff" drew ... Read more
- GOP resists calling witnesses in Senate impeachment trial. Are they ...
- Will there be more Trumps in the White House after Donald Sr. leaves office?
- Major Christian magazine supports impeachment. Is Trump good for Christians?
- Trump impeached: if Senate acquits him, does it hurt his reelection ...
- Has Trump changed the face of US politics or is he a unique phenomenon?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?