- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 50
WFAA more than a year agoThe White House and Senate Republicans sorted through stubborn disputes over taxing the wealthy and cutting the budget to pay for Democratic spending proposals as Monday's midnight deadline for an accord avoiding the "fiscal cliff" drew ... Read more
- Sanders and Biden last men standing: who will win the Democratic primary?
- Trump to block funds to 'sanctuary' cities that don't cooperate with ICE. OK?
- Senate calls first witnesses in Biden/Ukraine probe. Should this happen?
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?