- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 50
WFAA more than a year agoThe White House and Senate Republicans sorted through stubborn disputes over taxing the wealthy and cutting the budget to pay for Democratic spending proposals as Monday's midnight deadline for an accord avoiding the "fiscal cliff" drew ... Read more
- Trump supporters suggest Mueller report may be kept confidential. Your view?
- Bernie Sanders joins crowded Democratic field for 2020. Can he beat Trump
- Deputy AG Rosenstein resigning after Trump accuses him of treason. Your view?
- Has the presidency helped or hurt the Trump brand, business in the long term?
- Former FBI chief admits discussions to remove Trump from office. Acceptable?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...