- Comments: 10 |
- Votes: 12
The Washington Post about 1M agoNot everyone can exercise. People with muscle-wasting diseases and movement disorders, the frail, the very obese and post-surgical patients are among those who face a significant challenge when it comes to working out. This can be frustrating, considering the well-established benefits of exercise. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-would Prefer 56% - Convince Me 22% - N-keep It Real 22%
- Philadelphia considers sites for heroin addicts to shoot up safely: good ...
- Digital therapy apps, online sessions gain popularity: as good as ...
- Viagra 20 years on: can men reveal they're taking it today without fear, ...
- Male birth control pill on the way, safe & effective. Will men embrace it?
- Florida declares porn public health risk: destroys millions of lives. Agree?
- Baboons break out of biomed center-should higher primates be used for ...