- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
The San Jose Mercury News more than a year agoThe 58-year-old leader has a freer hand to push for an even bigger state role in the economy and deepen friendships with U.S. rivals. Meanwhile, he's under pressure to address soaring crime rates, power blackouts and double-digit inflation. ... Read more
- Trump threatens force against Maduro in Venezuela. Should the US get ...
- Survey: all 10 of happiest nations in S. America. Best continent to live in?
- Huge protests in Venezuela: has socialism failed in Latin America?
- Chavez protege wins. Should he move closer to US?
- What will history's verdict be on Hugo Chavez?
- Castro regime set to end. Has US Cuban policy been successful?