- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 57
Time Magazine more than a year agoGrowing evidence suggests that in countries like India and China, where the ratio of men to women is unnaturally high due to the selective abortion of female fetuses and neglect of girl children, the rates of violence towards women increase ... Read more
- Death sentence for gang rape upheld by Indian Supreme Court. Right ...
- 66% of Indians vote as opposition leader Modi wins big. World's best ...
- India death sentences for gang rapes: deters future crimes or just revenge?
- Indian courts impose death penalty on rapists for 1st time-Effective ...
- Indian bus gang-rapists convicted of murder. Should they be executed?
- Taliban kill 126 in school attack. Is Pakistan doing enough to confront them?