- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 63
Reuters more than a year agoScorching heat, high winds and bone-dry conditions are fueling catastrophic wildfires in the U.S. West that offer a preview of the kind of disasters that human-caused climate change could bring, a trio of scientists said on Thursday. ... Read more
- Trump denies 3K died in Puerto Rico from Maria: was the recovery managed ...
- California commits to 100% clean energy by 2045. Is that a realistic goal?
- Arctic permafrost melting quickly: will global warming be worse than ...
- Are the record California wildfires clearly linked to manmade climate change?
- Starbucks latest chain to ban plastic straws as movement grows: support them?
- Study finds 2017 most miserable year globally since 2005. Surprised?