- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 10
WCNC more than a year agoThree days out from the end of the year, lawmakers appeared to have made little progress toward devising a compromise to keep the nation from going over the so-called fiscal cliff at the start of 2013. All eyes were on the Democratic an ... Read more
- 30% of US jobs may be automated by 2030. Do you encourage or oppose that ...
- GOP tax plan on verge of approval, cuts taxes for most: do you support it?
- Justice Dpt. sues to block AT&T+CNN/Time Warner merger. Politically ...
- Jeff Bezos, world's richest man, crosses $100B mark: is that too much money?
- Black Friday kicks off holiday season: do you shop mostly online or in ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?