- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 10
WCNC more than a year agoThree days out from the end of the year, lawmakers appeared to have made little progress toward devising a compromise to keep the nation from going over the so-called fiscal cliff at the start of 2013. All eyes were on the Democratic an ... Read more
- Dreamers in limbo as Senate rejects all deals: what should happen to them?
- Trump wants to replace food stamps with food boxes, save billions. Good idea?
- Woman fired for online post complaining of no tip on $735 takeout order: ...
- Stocks continue selloff, Dow drops 1000+ points. How is the US economy doing?
- US GDP set to grow 3% this year: is President Trump handling the economy ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?