- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 18
Tampa Bay Online more than a year agoU.S. military deaths in the Afghan war have reached 2,000, a cold reminder of the human cost of an 11-year-old conflict that now garners little public interest at home as the United States prepares to withdraw most of its combat forc ... Read more
Results in this view: Stayed Out 100% - Quick Exit 0% - More Troops 0% - Other 0%
- 6000 days in Afghanistan, Taliban control large part country-what should US ...
- Trump retreats on Afghanistan pledges: will extend, expand the war. Right ...
- Billions in rare minerals tempt US to stay in Afghanistan. Good reason?
- Top general wants Afghan troop surge. What should US do about its longest ...
- After hospital bombing, Taliban blitz, US to keep troops in Afghanistan: ...
- Senate rebuke of Saudis targets arms sales, Yemen war: should US end support?