- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
- Woman fights to prevent rapist from seeing their child. Does he have rights?
- Should you be able to talk back to policemen without fear of consequences?
- New rules on campus sexual assault: accused can cross-examine accusers. ...
- CA mass shooting kills 12: 2nd in 12 days in US. Will new Congress act on ...
- Asian students sue Harvard to end quotas favoring other racial groups. Agree?
- Divorce, marriage rates both fall: when should you end an unhappy marriage?