- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 36
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 0% - No 100%
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?
- Topless activists arrested: should women be allowed to show breasts in ...
- Court says woman's texts pushing boyfriend to suicide aren't free ...
- Do you believe black & white suspects receive equal treatment from the ...
- FL senate to pay $900K in sex harassment case. OK for taxpayers to foot bill?
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?