- Comments: 7 |
- Votes: 9
The New York Times about 1M agoWASHINGTON - The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds. ... Read more
Results in this view: Alien/looks Real 17% - Convince Me 67% - Human/black Ops 17% - Natural/fake 0%
- 50 years since moon landing: what should the focus in space be for the next ...
- UFOs create buzz: what would you do if you found a live alien, like in ET?
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?
- Commercial space ventures look to the moon: should it be open for business?
- Facebook won't ax fake 'drunk Pelosi' video: posts don't have to be true. OK?
- Facebook on defensive as NYT oped suggests company should be broken up. ...