- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 7
Yahoo News about 1M agoThe White House has been accused of pushing a project to share nuclear power technology with Saudi Arabia despite objections from national security officials. A report released by a Democrat-controlled congressional committee said whistleblowers within the administration had witnessed "abnormal acts" regarding the White House's proposal to build dozens of nuclear reactors across the kingdom. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-peaceful Only 0% - Y-counter Iran 0% - Convince Me 0% - N-bad Idea 100%
- ISIS brides dad apologizes to UK: would you support your child no matter ...
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?
- Senate rebuke of Saudis targets arms sales, Yemen war: should US end support?
- Trump says he'll support Saudis regardless of Khashoggi murder. Right move?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...