- Comments: 13 |
- Votes: 8
Vanity Fair about 1M agoAlmost exactly one year after he first surrendered to the New York Police Department, Harvey Weinstein has reportedly reached a $44 million deal with his former Weinstein Company board members and the New York Attorney General's office to settle sexual misconduct lawsuits filed against him by several women. According to The Wall Street Journal, the deal was noted by lawyers involved in the matter during a Thursday appearance before a Delaware bankruptcy judge. The $44 million sum will reportedly be paid by insurance policies, not Weinstein directly. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-warns Others 25% - Convince Me 75% - N-betrayal 0%
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?
- Starbucks barista tells police officers to leave: are you intimidated by ...
- Teen Vogue slammed for column touting sex work as legitimate career choice. ...
- 'Sexless marriage' is a top google search-is infidelity OK when there's no ...
- Principal suspended for saying not everyone believes Holocaust happened. ...
- Teen listed as sex offender for trading naked selfies with other teens. Fair?