- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Trump supporters suggest Mueller report may be kept confidential. Your view?
- Bernie Sanders joins crowded Democratic field for 2020. Can he beat Trump
- Deputy AG Rosenstein resigning after Trump accuses him of treason. Your view?
- Has the presidency helped or hurt the Trump brand, business in the long term?
- Former FBI chief admits discussions to remove Trump from office. Acceptable?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...