- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Trump launching 'Keep America Great' 2020 campaign: kept promises to voters?
- Trump would listen to foreign intel agents if they had dirt on opponents. OK?
- Political correctness 'a cancer on progressivism'. Backlash outweighs ...
- 21 Democratic candidates-not one open atheist: would an atheist be able to ...
- Trump admin pushing hard to add citizenship question to census. Do you agree?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...