- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- New poll finds 40% of Americans think US elections aren't fair. Do you agree?
- Trump hopes African-American voters follow Kanye to his camp: can he get ...
- Elizabeth Warren takes DNA test, proves she's 1/32 Native American. Good ...
- Michael Bloomberg New Hampshire event stokes rumors of 2020 run. Could he ...
- Like him or not, do you think Trump will win a second term in 2020?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...