- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Female military members sue to serve in combat
CBS News more than a year agoSAN FRANCISCO Four female service members filed a lawsuit Tuesday challenging the Pentagon's ban on women serving in combat, hoping the move will add pressure to drop the policy just as officials are gauging the effect that lifting the prohibition will h ... Read more
- CNN report on Libya slave trade shocks world. Can slavery ever be stamped ...
- Trump to troops on Thanksgiving-US 'really winning' since he took ...
- Congress considering limiting Trump's authority to launch nukes: should they?
- Trump ignores human rights in Philippines, China: should that be a US ...
- Chief of Staff John Kelly: General Robert E. Lee was an honorable man. Agree?
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...