- Comments: 7 |
- Votes: 9
The Atlantic about 1M agoWhatever Britain gained from feting President Donald Trump during last month's state visit, it appears to have swiftly lost: This week, President Trump announced that the U.S. "will no longer deal with" Britain's ambassador to Washington after a leak to a British newspaper revealed that the envoy, in confidential correspondence to his government dating back to 2017, described the White House as "inept" and "uniquely dysfunctional." ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-can't Trust 14% - Y-no Choice 29% - Convince Me 29% - N-stand Firm 29%
- Boris Johnson packs Cabinet with hardliners, vows Brexit by 31/10-can he do ...
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May resigns: did she bungle Brexit?
- UK residents to need 'porn pass' or age verification to watch porn. Good ...
- MPs reject Brexit plan but rule out no-deal. Will UK find a way to stay in ...
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?
- EU President: rising populism, nationalism may end EU within 10 years. Agree?