- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- Trump admin fighting policies promoting breastfeeding: should it be ...
- Would you donate a vital organ to save a stranger's life if you were a match?
- International Yoga Day: is yoga good for your health?
- Pope says abortion for birth defects is like Nazi eugenics: fair comparison?
- Calls for better antidepressant drugs as suicides spike: is that what's ...
- Starbucks latest chain to ban plastic straws as movement grows: support them?