- Comments: 214 |
- Votes: 10
Yahoo News about 1M agoNearly a third of the schools that participated in a Montana education tax credit program at the center of a controversialSupreme Court case maintain explicitly anti-LGBTQ policies, according to a HuffPost analysis. The program at the center of Espinoza v. Montana Department of Revenue, which the Supreme Court is hearing later this month, provided tax credits to individuals and corporations that donated to private school scholarship groups. ... Read more
Results in this view: Funding & Breaks 0% - Only Tax Breaks 20% - Convince Me 0% - N-church/state 80%
- Should schools avoid giving students homework, encourage family time instead?
- Ohio school to require annual drug, alcohol, nicotine testing. Support it?
- Two girls named Homecoming Royalty as more schools drop 'king & queen'. ...
- School imposes 'no dating' policy for 5th graders to 'avoid broken hearts'. ...
- 2019 draws to a close: was it a good year for the world?
- 2019 coming to an end: are you optimistic or pessimistic about 2020?